Superesse | Survival Craft Collar | Survival Craft Collar: ParaCord Necklace | Wire | Fishline | Tinder | Firestarter | Waxed Wood | Waxed Jute
- Why buy from us?
Jute rope wrapped waxed fatwood pendant, ferro rod, ranger band, and Survivor Cord
The pendant is infused with wax. By weight there's actually more wax than wood. This allows for a long, strong, and steady burn making it a fantastic firestarter.
The waxedwood is then wrapped with fibrous jute tinder with a tucked away a 2" ferro rod under the jute wrap. Then we hold it all in place with a ranger band.
The lanyard is made from Survivor Cord (tinder, snare wire, fishing line) and fastened with an adjustable slip.
1. Jute Twine/Tinder, 3-5 feet: 1b. Waxed Jute: 100% Hemp rope, 20lb tensile strength, infused with beeswax, burns like a candle wick. Has an extended burntime but does not catch spark as well as standard jute.
2. Waxed Lighterwood Pendant: Low resin pinewood subjected to wax treatment which leaves a higher quantity of wax that wood. Mimics the firecraft abilities of fatwood without the sticky feel. The forced wax infusion enables shavings to be used tinder or the entire chunk as kindling. Each pendant is a half inch thick and 3 inches long.
3. Fire Starter Ferrocerium Rod: Large 2" firestarter TIPS: Start a fire, Scrape slowly to shave off black covering before use, Strike quickly to ignite tinder, Reflect on sparks into nest of fine tinder, Provide oxygen flow by blowing into the base of flame.
4. Ranger Bands: Secure gear, silence rucksack clips, add grip to pistol handle, burn as tinder(30 second strong flame per band).
**This Item is drop shipped and currently unavailable in store. Fulfillment for drop shipped items is 3-5 business days.
5. 3' Titan Survival Cord (black): contains useful inner strands of 25 lb. test mono-filament fishing line, waterproof/waxed twisted jute fiber strand, and 30 AWG metallic alloy conductive/non-magnetic snare wire, (and of course 7 nylon strands, 550lb+ strength)
6. Adjustable Knot System: This lanyard can be adjust to fit all sizes. Grab the area by the tied knots and slide back and forth to increase/decrease size. A great amount of force will cause the ties to unravel, (this helps prevent strangulation hazards).
Note: This lanyard provides tinder and a ferro rod. A sharp object or a blade will be need to strike a fire.
Shipping is free with orders over $100 across the contiguous USA
International shipping options available
All orders ship out within 1-5 business days
We get it. You've got alot of choices when it comes to Outdoor and Survival retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at Better Bushcraft.
- Free Shipping across the Contiguous USA
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. Not happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.